/ centre d'aide
On Internet Explorer
On desktop, set Qwant as your homepage on Internet Explorer
Click on the top-right preferences menu icon (it looks like a gear!), then select “Internet Options”.
In the section “Startup Page”
Type “https://www.qwant.com/” in the homepage field.
Click OK to save changes.
Qwant will open by default the next time you launch Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer is an old browser which does not allow you to choose your search engine freely. We advise you to choose a newer and more open browser, such as Firefox, that will allow you to use Qwant by default for all your search queries and to protect your privacy online
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes
- Sponsored partnerships