/ centre d'aide
My settings do not save
Qwant saves your settings in the “LocalStorage“, a part of your browser which is only accessible through your browser. If your browser blocks the use of the local storage, or if you wish to find your settings on different devices, you have two possibilities:
- Create an account Qwant is a good way to save your settings. Once your account created with a valid email address, login and configure your Qwant features to your liking. To find your settings, you will only need to login to your account.
- Use the settings saving URL. In the settings, you will find a customized URL that you will need to copy and paste. It summarizes all the options you have configured. Memorize this URL to access Qwant, and you will find the service that you like.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile