/ centre d'aide
How to modify and save my settings?
On Qwant you have the option to define different settings (language, type of search, suggestions, filtering, elements displayed on the home page…) by clicking on the wheel-shaped icon on the top right corner of the screen. If you always use the same computer or mobile phone, these parameters will automatically be saved on your device. But if you use different devices, two solutions are available to you to save your parameters:
- Creating a Qwant account: when you log in with your Qwant account, the parameters are automatically saved and restored each session, no matter what device you are using;
- Using your customized URL: you don’t want to create an account? No problem! You will find in the parameters a customized URL which you just need to copy and paste. It summarizes all the options which you have set. Memorize this URL to access Qwant and you will get back the service as you like it.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes