/ centre d'aide
How do I change the language?
The search region determines the location of the search results and thus, in particular, the hot trends of the homepage depending on the selected country.
You can change it by clicking on the flag at the the top right of the screen. For some regions, a search language is also suggested to you.
By choosing a search region, you are setting the associated interface language. However, if you wish to set the interface language differently from the search language, just go to the Qwant settings (gear icon at the top right of the screen) and choose there the desired interface language. The search region will itself remain unchanged.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile