/ centre d'aide
How to get my website listed on Qwant?
Each day, Qwant’s web crawlers browse millions of pages on the Internet to index and automatically update its knowledge of the web. Your new website should therefore be naturally listed after a few days or a few weeks. However, if you do not find your website by typing “site:yourwebsiteurl” in the search field, you may contact us to report this.
If you wish to be featured in Qwant’s “shopping” section, contact us by selecting the “SEA Shopping” in the contact form.
If otherwise your website is a new site,
send us a request to add it to Qwant News.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile