/ centre d'aide
Set Qwant as your homepage on Safari
Click on the “Safari” tab, and then on “Preferences.”
In the top menu, click on the “General” button (it looks like a power switch!).
In the “Homepage field”, enter the URL “https://www.qwant.com/” and close the window.
Qwant will open by default the next time you launch Safari.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes
- Sponsored partnerships