/ centre d'aide
How to search with Qwant?
Qwant offers a panoramic vision of the Web, by finding all available and relevant contents from as much sources as possible. When you enter keywords in the search field, you can see all the results from all the different sources gathered in the “All” tab, which is open by default.
Other tabs allow to specify the type of content you are looking for:
- Web: generic web search
- News: search news sites with filters that allow you to sort results by date, relevancy, and sources
- Images: search images with filters allowing to specift sizes or sources
- Vidéos : search videos with filters allowing to sort results by date, relevancy and sources
- Social : search social networks
- Musique : search information about an artist or a band, listen to previews, find bios,…
When searching with Qwant, you can also use productive tricks like instant answers, Qwicks, filters, or operators, that help you get to the point.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile