/ centre d'aide
How to filter results?
Some searches offer specific filters. For example, it is possible to filter search results from the most recent to the oldest via the “Date” pane, or by relevance via the filter buttons on the right-hand side of the search.
You even have the ability to sort search results by size and source via the “Images” pane.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile