/ centre d'aide
How do you filter results?
Qwant’s searches offer specific filters for each of its categories. It is possible, for example, to filter search results from newest to oldest in the “Web” tab, exactly like in the “News” category. What’s more here, you can filter articles by source and relevance here.
You also have the option of sorting search results in the “Images” tab by size, license, freshness, color, type, and/or source.
In the “Shopping” category, it is possible to refine your search for a product by filtering it by category, price, brands and shops. The same goes for “Videos” – they can be sorted by freshness, views, or relevance.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes
- Sponsored partnerships