/ centre d'aide
Install Qwant extension on Opera browser
The Qwant extension compliments your search experience with added and more detailed information. It is also a shortcut to your favorite search engine.
Installing the extension couldn’t be easier! Go to the Qwant page in Opera Add-ons to download it here.
Once installed, you will find the Qwant extension on the right side of the address bar. This shortcut enables you to quickly search with Qwant while also keeping your usual search engine.
Results from Qwant are sorted into categories (Web, News, Social, Images and Videos) to enrich your results with new suggestions, no matter what search engine you use. You can also use the Qwant extension when you search from the address bar by typing the letter “Q” followed by your search query.
Set Qwant as your homepage on Opera browser
Click on the Opera Menu icon in the top-left corner of the window and click on “Settings”. A new window will open
Click on the blue link “Set pages” under the “On startup” section.
Then type “https://www.qwant.com/” in the field. Click on OK to save changes.
Qwant will open by default the next time you launch Opera.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes