/ centre d'aide
Refine its search with operators
Last update: 25/10/2016
Search operators allow you to get more specific results. The following expressions can be added to your query in order to make your search more precise.
|OR||Search for the first or second keyword or both. Ex: Qwant OR wiki|
|« »||Search for an exact phrase. Ex: « blog Qwant »|
|–||Exclude words following the minus sign from the query. Ex: Qwant -wiki|
|site:||Search for a keyword on a website Ex: site:wikipedia.fr qwant|
|filetype:||Search for a specific file format. Ex: filetype:pdf qwant|
|intitle:||Search for a title with the specified words. Ex: intitle:Qwant|
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes