/ centre d'aide
How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
Last update: 26/10/2016
You can use the following HTML code :
<form method="GET" action="https://www.qwant.com" id="form"> <div align="left"> <table bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <a href="https://www.qwant.com"> <img src="https://www.qwant.com/img/logo/q-48.png" border="0" alt="Qwant" align="absmiddle"></a> <input type="text" name="q" id="query" size="31" maxlength="255" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="l" value="fr"> <input type="submit" name="btnG" value="go"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> </form>
If you want to search on one specific domain, please enter it here:
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes