/ centre d'aide
|1. As an application on Safari|
|2. Default search engine on Firefox|
As an application on Safari browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/.
Tap the share button and then on “On home screen”. Qwant is now on your home screen as any app.
As default search engine on Firefox browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/ via the Firefox browser of your Tablet.
Click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the browser’s top right toolbar, then select the settings icon.
In the “General” list, choose the item “Search”.
Then press the first default search engine item.
Finally simply select Qwant from the list.
Qwant is now the default search engine of your tablet.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile