/ centre d'aide
|1. Default search engine|
On desktop, set Qwant as your default search engine
You have two options:
Option 1: Click on the magnifying glass in the search bar at the top right. Qwant appears in the list of available search engines. Click on it.
Option 2: Click on the Vivaldi button located at the top-left corner of the browser window and select “Tools” then “Settings”. A new tab will open.
In the “Search” tab, Qwant appears in the list of search engines. Click on it and check “Set as default Search”. Click on “Save”.
Set Qwant as your homepage on Vivaldi browser
A homepage is the first webpage that appears when you open your browser. To set Qwant as your homepage on your browser, please follow these steps:
In the “Startup” tab, select “Specific page” of the “Homepage” section. Then type “https://www.qwant.com/” in the field. To start Vivaldi with Qwant, select “Specific page” in the “Start with” section. Type again “https://www.qwant.com” in the field that appears. Click on “Add” to save changes.
Qwant will open by default the next time you launch Vivaldi.
Install the Qwant add-on for Vivaldi
Installing the Qwant extension couldn’t be easier! Go to the Qwant extension page In the Chrome Web Store and download it.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes