/ centre d'aide
How to contribute to Qwant's open source projects
Qwant supports the free software philosophy, and wants to put its source code in the hands of the developers community, when its publication does not put the safety of users personal data or Qwant’s infrastructure at risk, and when it does not facilitate malicious exploitations of exposed algorithms.
You can find our contributions on Github and submit your own improvements. Everyone can also help us make Qwant available in various languages. If you are interested in translating parts of Qwant, please contribute with Transifex. Thank you for your submissions!
- Our philosophy
- Why this name "Qwant"?
- Where is Qwant located?
- How does Qwant make money?
- How does Qwant index the web ?
- How to contribute to Qwant's open source projects
- How to report unlawful content?
- How to exercise my "right to be forgotten"?
- Contact Qwant