/ centre d'aide
How does Qwant index the web ?
We continue our efforts to index all the Web diversity. Our crawlers relentlessly visit the global Web to refine our results. Nevertheless, this requires both a lot of resources and time: some parts of the Web are not yet perfectly indexed. In the meantime, our agreement with Microsoft Bing allows us to complement our own results with those of Microsoft Bing to offer the best possible results from all around the Web.
- Our philosophy
- Why this name "Qwant"?
- Where is Qwant located?
- How does Qwant make money?
- How does Qwant index the web ?
- How to contribute to Qwant's open source projects
- How to report unlawful content?
- How to exercise my "right to be forgotten"?
- Contact Qwant