/ centre d'aide
Am I tracked when using Qwant Causes?
Why is my Qwant QOZ count back to zero?
To respect your privacy, Qwant does not retrieve the number of QOZ you personally generate when using Qwant Causes, unless you are logged in with a Qwant Account. The number of QOZ you generate is stored locally on your device. The number can go back to zero if the local storage of your Web browser is erased. Don’t worry though, Qwant donates each QOZ that is generated, even when we don’t know who generated them.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes