/ centre d'aide
How do I sign up?
To sign up to Qwant and take full advantage of our features, you must click on the link “Log in” at the top right, and on “register”. You must then complete the form by simply indicating your surname, first name, username, email address, and password.
For security reasons, the user is recommended to use a password including different types of characters (uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters). Qwant demands that the user have a password of at least eight characters. We recommend you use a different password for each of the services you use on Internet.
Once the form is validated, an email Will be sent to you, inviting you to click on the link in order to confirm your registration. It is therefore necessary that the email address provided be valid and accessible.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile