/ centre d'aide
For the most savvy, you can now quickly access NPM packages. Fellow developers, you’ll be happy to use the “npm” command added to the name of the package you’re looking for. For example, enter “npm grunt” to find your heart’s desire, or anything else that suits your fancy. Several libraries are available: browserify, grunt-cli, bower, gulp, grunt, express, cordova, forever, less, pm2, karma, coffee-script, statsd, yo, etc.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes