/ centre d'aide
You can now use our currency converter to instantly convert the most popular currencies directly from the search bar. For example, enter “1 EUR to USD”, we take care of the conversion.
Qwant cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates used by the Instant Answer “Currency converter”. Exchange rates are provided by the JSON API http://fixer.io, without any warranty. Fixer.io retrieves the exchange rates published by the European Central Bank. Rates are updated on a daily basis at around 4pm CET and are provided for information purposes only. You should confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile