/ centre d'aide
If you want to check the hash of a word, commands such as md5, sha1 or even better, sha256, are made for you! They will convert any word or string into a sequence of numbers and letters generated by the chosen hash algorithm. For example, the query “sha256 qwant” transforms the word “qwant” into 81eaa954917b0cf7adbb8488fe8e4ae29b1085e990191dff3a28bbaabc36e8ae.
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes
- Sponsored partnerships