/ centre d'aide
Last update: 08/06/2017
Making calculations directly in the Qwant search bar is now possible! Simply use the mathematical symbols :
|Division||/ OR ÷|
Les valeurs des angles sont exprimées en radians par défaut
|The e number||e OR E
Example: 3e OR 3E OR 3(e) OR 3(E)
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes