/ centre d'aide
How do you use bookmarks?
Sign in to your Qwant account to add, organize, delete or modify your bookmarks here.
Add a website by checking the “Add a bookmark” box or by clicking on the star directly next to the search results:
Organize by sliding the boxes in the order you would like.
Delete or modify by using the pencil that’s above and to the right of a favorite. For any changes to be saved, you must remain signed into your Qwant account.
When you use Firefox, Qwant allows you to synchronize your bookmarks with those of the browser. In order to do this, you must install the Qwant for Firefox extension or use the Firefox For Qwant browser. When it downloads, a “Qwant” bookmark will automatically be created in the Firefox menu containing all your Qwant bookmarks.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes