/ centre d'aide
How do you add a result to your bookmarks?
Is one of the results of a common Qwant search familiar to you and you’d like to create a shortcut to access it quickly? It’s easy: make the site a Qwant bookmark by clicking on the three small dots next to the result.
Are you using the the Qwant extension for Firefox to consult a website you know well and which you’d like to record as a Qwant bookmark? Click on the Qwant extension’s logo in Firefox’s taskbar then click on “New bookmark.” Indicate the name and click on “Publish.”
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes