/ centre d'aide
|1. As an application on Internet Explorer|
|2. Default search engine on Microsoft Edge|
|1. As an application on Opera mini|
As an application on Internet Explorer browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/. Tap on the “more” button represented by three points, then tap on “Pin to start”. There is now a shortcut to your favourite search engine on your homescreen.
As default search engine on Microsoft Edge browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/ via the search engine Microsoft Edge of your tablet.
Go to browser’s settings usually represented by three points near the address bar.
Press on « Settings » then on «View advanced settings ».
Qwant is now the default search engine of your tablet.
As an application on Opera mini browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/. Tap on the “more” button represented by a “+”, then tap on “Pin to start”. There is now a shortcut to your favourite search engine on your homescreen.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile
- Qwant Causes