/ centre d'aide
|1. As an application on Android|
|2. Default search engine on Firefox|
|3. As an application on Chrome|
|4. As homepage on Chrome|
As an application on the Android browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/ with your tablet’s default browser.
Go to the browser’s settings, usually represented by three points near the address bar.
As default search engine on Firefox browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/.
Tap and hold the Qwant search bar, then press on the magnifying glass on the upper right corner.
Type “Qwant” in the text field and tap on OK.
Go to the “Settings” of the app by tapping on the three points on the upper right corner.
Tap on “Customize”, then on “Search”.
Select Qwant and tap “Define by default”.
Qwant is now the default search engine of your tablet.
As an application on Chrome browser
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/ via the Chrome browser of your tablet.
Go to browser’s settings usually represented by three points near the address bar.
Qwant is now on the screen homepage of your tablet as any application.
As homepage on Chrome browser
A homepage is the first webpage that appears when you open your browser. To set Qwant as your homepage on your browser, please follow these steps:
Visit the web page https://www.qwant.com/ via the search engine Chrome of your tablet.
Go to « Settings » of the app thanks to three points on the upper right corner.
Press on « Homepage »
Activate the homepage and type the URL “https://www.qwant.com/” in the “Open this page” section.
Qwant set now as the homepage of your Chrome browser for Android.
- How to search with Qwant?
- Refine its search with operators
- How do you filter results?
- How to use Qwick search shortcuts?
- Suggest a search to a friend with "Let me Qwant that for you"
- How are the hot trends on the homepage chosen?
- On which Operating Systems and browsers can I use Qwant?
- How to disable my ad blocker on Qwant ?
- Add Qwant on desktop
- Instant answers
- My account
- How to get my website listed on Qwant?
- How do I get Qwant News to refer to my website?
- Qwant Lite: for old browsers
- How can I include a search form from Qwant on my website?
- Add Qwant on tablet and mobile